Trusted Staten Island Attorneys Strive to Deliver Strong Results
New York law firm providing professional representation since 1956
When individuals and companies require skilled legal representation, they rely on the Law Firm of Scamardella, Gervasi & Kasegrande, P.C. For more than 60 years, our Staten Island attorneys have helped clients achieve their goals in litigation, business and estate matters. We take great pride in the results we have delivered to those we represent and in our long history of firm members who have served the community in numerous leadership and charity positions.
Using our experience and reputation to benefit our clients
Though many law firms strive to provide strong representation, our clients retain and recommend Scamardella, Gervasi & Kasegrande because we are:
- Established — As one of Staten Island’s oldest law firms, we draw upon our strong relationships in the borough and within the legal community to ensure that our clients’ concerns are treated with maximum respect.
- Knowledgeable — Our attorneys and staff have centuries of combined experience and can provide informed advice and assistance promptly and confidently.
- Responsive — At Scamardella, Gervasi & Kasegrande, we invest the time necessary to understand your case and answer each of your questions. We strive not only for a successful result in the matter at hand, but also a relationship that continues long after your problem is resolved.
We value your time and want to help you avoid undue expense. That is why we provide a free initial consultation so that you can gain an informed perspective on your options before taking action.
Assisting people and businesses with all types of legal challenges
The attorneys at Scamardella, Gervasi & Kasegrande have strong backgrounds in many areas of the law, including:
- Injuries and accidents — Our attorneys have more than a century of combined experience assisting victims of automobile collisions and other instances of negligence and recklessness. We do not collect a fee unless we obtain a personal injury settlement or verdict for you.
- Commercial litigation — Business litigation can distract company leadership and destroy the bottom line. Our skilled lawyers serve as strong advocates for companies whether at trial or in negotiation, mediation or arbitration.
- Insurance coverage — When insurers refuse to honor their obligations to policyholders, an experienced insurance coverage advocate is crucial to hold the company accountable. We represent clients seeking to recover in disputes over commercial liability and homeowners’ and construction-related policies.
- Wills, trusts and estates — We take great care to help families as they plan to pass their assets on to the next generation through wills and trusts. In addition to drafting documents to help you preserve as much as possible, we also provide legal support for effective probate and trust administration in New York and New Jersey.
- Business formation and contracts — Before you launch a business or enter into an agreement, we provide the advice that puts your firm in the best possible position now and throughout its lifetime.
- Real estate — Whether we assist with a home or a commercial property, we help clients with the complicated details and documents that accompany their real estate sale, lease or refinance.
No matter what legal matter you’re facing, we are committed to bringing you the best possible outcome in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
Contact a full-service Staten Island law firm for a free initial consultation
The Law Firm of Scamardella, Gervasi & Kasegrande, P.C. represents New York and New Jersey clients in litigation, business and estate matters from our office on Staten Island. We offer a free initial consultation. Call 718-442-0900 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with us.